Wednesday, October 8, 2014

38 Feedback Please!

Find over 1,000 more of my photos on Instagram: @JayMartens

Let me know if there are any tips you want to share or sites that provide you with Creative Inspiration.

All feedback is welcome.

Leave a comment,

Send me an email,

Message me on FB,

Or Talk to me in person.

Here is a video  plea for feedback on the videos and/or the blog:



Let me know what you like, what you want less of, what you want more of in the videos or blog!

:)

If you can't get enough Jay then get your subscription finger ready for these:
Check out my other blogs here:
Small Shifts - a daily blog with a single simple thought for the day
Return to less - a weekly-ish blog for those wishing to simplify their lives
Follow me on Instagram: @babymagnus
or look me up on FB - Jay Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment