Tuesday, October 28, 2014

52 Anchoring - Day 2

Find over 1,000 more of my photos on Instagram: @JayMartens

Anchoring is a key skill for any creative person.

It is also a key skill for people in general.

Today you need to get into the sink,,, I mean the creative zone and get in touch with all five of your senses!

Don't worry if you aren't in "The Zone" right now, you soon will be, and if you really need to explore your Zone, you can use visualization.

The mind can not differentiate a memory from what you have vividly imagined or visualized.

Join me for Day 2's video up on Knox mountain:


I have added links to the blog to help with navigation and there is even a link to input your email address to get a link in your inbox when I have new content! (note I update this blog every weekday so that may be a lot of mail.)

Feel free to subscribe to this blog or save it as a bookmark - so you can get a daily dose of encouragement from me to you!

Manifest your creative potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment