Tuesday, August 26, 2014

7 Positivity!

Encouragement has meant a lot to me in my creative journey this far, and I want to pass on all of that encouragement to you!

Staying positive and building up each other as we Manifest our Creative Potential will let us all come out ahead.

Pass on a word of encouragement today to the people who are in your Creative Circle.



I appreciate all of the creative people that I have come across in my lifetime and feel honoured to be part of manifesting the intangible into the real with you all!

I would like to send out a special thanks to all of the people who have encouraged me over the years:
Mr. Bill Reddifer, Mrs. Joanne Faas, Mr. Gordon Robideau, Mark Reinault, Conrad Burek, Rob Sanderson, Sue Heffernan, Len Dueck, Joel Turner, Andrew Schroeder, Dennis Jasper, Daryl Wilson, Chris Massey, Paul Roots, Doug Wilson, Lee Johnson, Tony Yip, Andie Otto, Brian Lee, Adam Theaker, Crystal Martens,  Grant Gillespie, Amanda Zais, Doug Watson, Kara Watson, Benson Lott, Phil Campbell, All my photo walk buddies, all my acting buddies, Byron Porritt, my loving wife Amy Martens and my son Magnus.

Let me know in the comments if there are special people who's encouragement has meant a lot to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment